Looking for a Helicopter Operator
One of the first leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider globally, focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital. Its power transmission infrastructure with 25 projects spanning ~13,700 circuit kms in India and Brazil. Their innovative usage of global technologies such as helicranes to aid in project completion, and drones to survey and monitor transmission lines remotely has allowed them to reduce the need for human intervention, and minimize impact on the environment, while also increasing accuracy in project planning and execution.
The portfolio consists of 68 Extra High Voltage Lines (EHV) and 26,100 MVA of transformation capacity. The market share is 31.5%.
20 août 2021
31 décembre 2021
Aéronautique et spatial
GLOBAL EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR ONBOARDING OF GLOBAL SERVICE PARTNER (HELICOPTER OPERATOR) OF AVIATION SERVICES FOR POWER TRANSMISSION LINE-HELICOPTER BASED MATERIAL LOGISTICS AND TOWER ERECTION
Looking for a Helicopter Operator for 'Helicopter based Tower Erection & Under Slung work' across projects for Sterlite Power.
The purpose of the project is twofold :
1. To use the helicopter(s) for the transportation of construction materials like cement, sand, aggregate, water, tower parts, conductor wires etc to tough and inaccessible work locations particularly located in hills and forest areas (Helicopter based logistics).
2. Carry the semi assembled towers from yard to the site locations and install it on site using helicopter (Helicopter based tower erection). Both these activities are being done to aid the construction of transmission assets by reducing construction timeline, reducing huge manpower dependency and hence minimizing health and safety risks.
Area of operations will be across projects of Sterlite Power, out of which logistics and tower erection can be bifurcated as below,
1. Goa-Tamnar Transmission Line (GTTPL)- Goa, India
2. WRNER Package D Transmission Line – Assam & Arunachal, India
3. Udupi-Kasargod Transmission Line(UKTL) – Kerala & Karnataka, India Tower Erection:
1. WRNER Package C Transmission Line – Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Any other new projects Sterlite may win in future will also be added to the scope.
If you are interested, Please contact your counselor by clicking on the button below - REF 388-.