SUPPLY OF 2 NOS. DIESEL ENGINE DRIVEN WELDING GENERATORS
This company is engaged in bulk petroleum storage and distribution activities with state of the art infrastructure facilities for management of down stream product handling in Sri Lanka.
It serves around 1000 retail outlets island wide owned by Ceylon Petroleum Corporation and Lanka Indian Oil Corporation to meet the energy demand of the retail consumers in the country and the large number of bulk consumers in various industrial sectors involved in the economic development process. Two main installations supported by 11 bulk depots which are involved in the storage & distribution network with around 3000 employees actively participation in various activity of the company.
20 août 2021
30 septembre 2021
Common user facility company established to facilitate the petroleum storage & distribution activities in Sri Lanka.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
The supplier is responsible for the Supply and Commissioning of 2 Nos. Diesel Engine Driven Welding Generators mounted each to Four-Wheeled Steerable Yard Trailers, complete with accessories.
Following accessories shall be accompanied with Diesel Engine Driven Welding Generators.
- Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5M) - Qty 2
- Cable Connectors - Qty 8
- Cable Rack each shall be attached to Diesel Engine Driven Welding Generators Trailers - Qty 2
- Spark Arrestor Kit Mounts to muffler exhaust tube to eliminates spark emissions (shall fixed one to each Diesel Engine Driven Welding Generator) - Qty 2
- 400A Electrode Holder with Cable - Qty 2
- 500A Work Clamp with Cable - Qty 2
- Four Wheeled Steerable Yard Trailers. Shall be fixed to each Diesel Engine Driven Welding Generators- Qty 2
Technical specifications : https://www.cpstl.lk/uploads/IMAGES/catalog/tender/KPR-31-2021_-_Spec.pdf
Bidding Instructions : https://www.cpstl.lk/uploads/IMAGES/catalog/tender/KPR-31-2021_-_BD.pdf
If you are interested, Please contact your counselor by clicking on the button below -REF 386-.