21 juillet 2020
Date de clôture
30 septembre 2020
Logiciels (d'entreprises, e-gov, big data, IA…)
Type de collaboration recherchée
A Dutch training and education company is looking for an IT-based instrument and technology to measure current and required knowledge, skills and personality traits and the skills gap, while taking into account the specific future circumstances of the organization where those employees work.
Cooperation with partners is sought and a license or technology agreement is foreseen. This request refers to an innovation challenge published on an open platform.
SME’s, academic institutions and other innovators with expertise in the field are sought. Partners are invited to contribute to a creative open innovation process, strategy thinking and further technical development.
In this process the following expertise and technical support should meet the following solutions:
- IT based solutions to measure current and required knowledge, skills and personality traits and the skills gap, while taking into account the specific future circumstances of the organization where those employees work.
- Solutions that provide insights into how qualitative aspects such as the company culture, the growth and innovation strategy (and changing business models) of that company and the specific markets in which the company operates, interact with each other. For example, future scenarios or dashboards.
- Solutions that provide insights into future jobs and the necessary knowledge and competences of those jobs.
- Solutions based on assessments of employees' knowledge, competences and personality traits. Solutions can be qualitative or quantitative in nature. E-learning platforms, online assessment tools or artificial intelligence systems aimed at recruitment and selection could be possible (partial) solutions here.
- Solutions that integrate the above-mentioned partial solutions.
Furthermore, a change management approach is desired that ensures that the solutions offered are simultaneously interventions or contribute to employability and lifelong learning. A launching customer to co-create a solution and creative brainpower how to solve this problem.
If you are interested, ask to be put in touch with an advisor who can tell you more about this business opportunity and how to position yourself.