21 octobre 2020
Date de clôture
31 janvier 2021
Type de collaboration recherchée
The envisioned partners are experienced in the field of the development of endoscope delivery platforms, such as means of diagnosing, local drug delivery methods, robotics and artificial intelligence (AI) to assist in more accurate endoscopic treatment. External technologies, such as wearables, self-diagnosis, symptom-tracking apps, are also of great interest.
The company envisions a commercial agreement with technical assistance, a license agreement or a technical cooperation agreement. When serving the purpose also other agreements can be envisioned.
The company foresees a long-term commitment. This and the practical organisation of the cooperation will be discussed together with the selected partners as result of the open innovation business challenge.
The partner’s role may lead to:
• The sale or licensing of an exciting product and technology
• An assignment to develop a technology or application
• An assignment to realize a prototype or pilot
• Support and test environment
• Probability of a follow-up order, scaling up or lasting cooperation
• Interesting network of cooperation partners and municipalities, which can also be used to spread your concept further if it is demonstrably effective
• Diverse environment with Europe, the Middle East and Africa and global potentials.
If you are interested, ask to be put in touch with an advisor who can tell you more about this business opportunity and how to position yourself.